Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Vision with Action

"Vision without action is merely a dream.  Action without vision just passes the time.  Vision with action can change the world." (Joel Barker)

Last week, I finished the book Start Something that Matters by Blake Mycoskie the founder of TOMS shoes.  I am inspired.  The book provides practical business advice, encouragement for the entrepreneur, and a real life example of putting passion and vision into action.

 
Then on Sunday our pastor shared an excellent message entitled "Believe.  Begin.  Become."  Our family's move from Minnesota to Wisconsin a few months ago causes me to think about the new things God has for me, for us, here.  This, combined with a new year before me....I not only want to change and grow but believe it must happen.  Now.  I do believe change can come.  I get more stuck on the begin part.  Am I willing to take the necessary steps?  Will I take steps today?    
It's going to take courage and perseverance. 

~Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...