Thursday, September 27, 2012

a day

Sleep and rest escaped me, my husband, and our 2 year old last night.  
Woke and it felt like an off day. 
The day unwinds.  I was struck with how a day can change our perspective.  Never knowing what a day will bring.  As the hours passed, I had this thought...I need to go back to bed and start this day over.  This needs a re-do. 

Tired.  I headed off to my job interview but I was distracted.  Opened my blog tonight and saw my last post about cotton clothes and suddenly it feels so insignificant.  Insignificant in the light of conversations with people I love.  A sibling and their pursuits, my spouse and his heart, and the burdens people all around me carry.  

I'm thankful tomorrow is a new day.  

linking up with Just Write.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...