Thursday, September 6, 2012

Embrace the Camera

Six years ago, Jude was born.  
It was different skipping labor all together and being scheduled for a c-section.  
I arrived at the hospital feeling fine and smiling a LOT.  
We didn't know if we were having a boy or girl and wanted to be surprised.
As I was being wheeled into the operating room, my husband was walking along side and I asked, what's your guess, boy or girl?  
We both answered in unison...a BOY.  
And he was, all 9 pounds 7 ounces and 22 inches of him. 

He was a content baby and now a happy kid.  Sometimes he has strong outbursts of emotion.  Will play alone for hours.  Makes lots of sounds.  Runs, hops, and flips through the house.  The other day he was scaling the walls.  If you wonder where the fingerprints on the walls are from....him.  He loves to eat meat.  He plays his heart out in sports and takes it hard if he loses.  Many things about him remind me of his dad.

When I asked him about his first day of school [yesterday] he said...
"I want to go back tomorrow.  I plan to make friends of my whole school." 

 Here we are together, embracing the camera, on his golden birthday:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...