Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What's in my closet?

  • 7 pairs of jeans
  • 1 pair of leggings
  • 7 camis
  • 10 tank tops or sleeveless tops
  • 16 short sleeved tops or tees
  • 1 sleeveless, light sweater
  • 4 pairs of shorts
  • 6 sweaters/cardigans
  • 7 long [or three quarter length] sleeved shirts
  • 3 button up, collared shirts [long or three quarter length sleeve]
  • 7 skirts
  • 2 pairs of dress pants/trousers
  • 8 dresses
  • 4 blazers/jackets
  • 2 short, mini-sweaters [shrugs?]
  • 15 pairs of shoes/boots [plus 2 pairs outdoor,winter boots, 1 pair of flip flops, and 2 pairs of sandals]
  • 3 purses
  • 9 scarves

I currently have all my clothes [summer & winter] together and nothing in my "off season" tote.  In addition to my closet, I have a minimal amount of pjs, yoga pants, and workout clothes in my dresser.

So, here's my starting point and arsenal for my year long "Clothing Fast":






[Not pictured, 3 pairs of shoes.  Two pairs are athletic shoes.]


What's in your closet?  Do tell.  

3 comments:

Sara Jane said...

I purged a ton over the last couple years. So here's what's left in my closet:
5 sleeveless shirts
5 fitted t-shirts
4 3/4 length sleeve cardigans
6 long sleeve t-shirts
1 hoodie
1 short sleeved sweater
2 long sleeved sweaters
1 turtleneck
1 shrug
2 collared white dress shirts
6 or so camis in various colors
3 pairs of jeans (but only 1 fits right now)
3 pairs gaucho pants
4 skirts I never wear
various yoga type pants
1 pair denim bermuda shorts
3 summer dresses
5 pairs of shoes
4 pairs of boots (2 I'm hoping to sell)
I definitely could use some more jeans and pants for winter, which I'm going to try to find at a thrift or consignment store. Then maybe I can join you on this fast!

Kate said...

I totally liked reading your post. Looks like your closet is light. I thought mine was but maybe I'm in denial. :) Another friend of mine said she has considerably less than I do too. Looks like you could definitely use another pair of jeans. I'm already rethinking my clothes shopping in the future.

Anna Maria said...

Ok, here's what I am starting my year fast with:

8 camis & tanks
10 short sleeve knit tops
10 long sleeve knit tops
6 blouses & button up dress shirts
7 cardigan & throw sweaters
12 heavy sweaters & turtlenecks
2 fleece's
1 vest
9 dresses
6 skirts
5 slacks
3 jeans
4 shorts
1 leggings
1 business suit
5 t-shirts
6 jackets (spring, fall, & winter)
1 tunic
22 shoes
Also, I have 1 drawer of workout clothes & 1 drawer or pj clothes in my dresser!


What do you think??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...