Monday, October 1, 2012

Into His Arms

One thing I love in my relationship with God [especially in significant times in my life] is how He brings multiple things into my life, from many sources, to communicate a message to me.  I love words and He sends me the part of His Word perfectly suited to what is going on inside of me.  It's amazing because it's the same message breaking into my life.  It all has the same theme.  It's as if everywhere I go I hear the same song.  There it is again.  There it is again.  I can't escape the song.  

This week is yet another example of this.  

God is ministering and reminding He is close.

Today's, [October 1] scripture reading:

"Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.  You guide me with your counsel...Whom have I in heaven but you?...My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever...But as for me, it is good to be near God.  I have made the Lord my refuge."  [from Psalm 73]

I continued reading with this: 

"Gaze intently with the eye of faith at the infinite wisdom and unlimited power of God, to whom nothing is impossible or difficult, and consider that His goodness is unbounded, and unspeakable His willingness to give, hour by hour, and moment by moment, all things needed for the spiritual life, if we will throw ourselves with confidence into His arms." 



Linking up with Grace Laced.

1 comment:

Ruth@GraceLaced said...

I'm just now getting around to visiting linked up posts! Thanks so much for linking up to GraceLaced, and for sharing such encouraging scriptures--verses we so easily forget! BTW...your fam is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...