Monday, January 14, 2013

self expression and paint

I did a little painting on Saturday.  The girls' bedroom ceiling was dingy and had some previous touch up spots that were bright.  Grace requested light blue so it would look like a sky.  So it is.  
I am trying to allow her personal self-expression.  

The other day she was leaving for school and I asked my husband if I should say anything about her outfit.  Nah.  This day it was red leggings, a gray & pink striped character t-shirt with words, and a cream, floral, lace scarf.  Speaking of self-expression, Addie's latest is saying "I'm angry" and then she growls a very wicked sounding growl.  
  
Anyways, I've digressed.  Back to the painting...the ceiling color was in the off-white section [Behr's Waterfall Mist]. The walls were already a light pink [Behr's Silk Sheets].   I would take a picture but our camera is still at Nikon for repair.  It's been months.  Nikon is now a bad word in our house.  I'm angry.  [insert a very wicked sounding growl].


2 comments:

angie leverence said...

Those are lovely shades!

Kate said...

Thanks, Angie! I love picking paint colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...