Tuesday, January 22, 2013

God is here

I'm not sure what God is doing.  I saw things playing out quite differently.  

Asking God what He is doing scares me.  Am I ready for the answer?

It's not clear to me.  It feels like walking down a dark hallway.  God is patient with me.  He says..."It's ok your heart is pounding fast and you don't know where we are going.  Shhh.  Take My hand.  Trust me.  I'll take good care of you."  

On Saturday, thoughts were buzzing around in my head, me trying to sort it out and internally I said..."God, talk to me, here."  

Quieting my heart, I picked up a little Bible and opened it to Psalm 20 and read this...  

"That clinches it- help's coming, an answer's on the way, everything's going to work out." [Psalm 20:6, msg]


He is here.  I'm letting go and holding on.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...