Sunday, January 13, 2013

Books & Pretty Tunes

I'm listening to music.  It's usually Pandora.  I love how you can pick a station/artist you like and it finds similar music.  Speaking of artists I like, I've always loved my brother's music.  He sings, plays guitar & piano...but what I love most is he writes his own music.  I'm a words person and his lyrics are solid, deep, poetic.  Here's his most recent song that he co-wrote with his lovely wife, Amy.  



January is also the best month for reading.  I'm almost obsessive-compulsive checking my email to see if any of the books I've requested are available for pick-up.  I love the library.  I'm currently first in queue for Young House Love's book and this book by Anne Lamott.  I already have a stack on my side table including one titled Clean FoodThe Ragamuffin Gospel, and a few novels including The Last Runaway [which I haven't started yet].  Please drop a comment on any of your book recommendations.  There's a good chance I'll be at the library tomorrow.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...