Friday, August 3, 2012

Light On

Remember the thrift store lamp I wrote about here?  It's gone white.  My husband thinks it looks like a giant chess piece.  


You know how one thing leads to another?  Well, while I was at it I decided to paint [have my husband paint] the other  lamp white to bring them together in unity.


For a before paint job photo, I found two baby dolls tucked in the lampshade.  Not sure who put them there but it wasn't me.  Creative.

And to bring the lamps together in further unity I headed over to Target for two white drum shades.  

Time=minimal.
Thrifted lamps= The top one was $3.50 and the bottom one I've had for years [paid $2.50].
Paint=on hand.
Shades=about 15 bucks x2.

I like it.  Thinking about what else I can paint white...
 
~Kate 

Linking up with Simple Design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...