Thursday, February 21, 2013

the grossest day of her life

As she sipped her hot apple drink from Starbucks, I drove around town and talked to my daughter [more] about sex.  I think it's a little less intense if I'm not giving her constant eye contact.  

If I read her correctly, it's a bit of a shocker. She said it was the "grossest day of her life".  Even grosser than the day her toddler sister puked.  


She said she's going to need some time to process this.  


We ended our talk with a stop at the Salvation Army.  She has been asking for a typewriter for weeks with her left over Christmas money.  [She is so my daughter].  She couldn't wait to move on and get home to work on her book..."The Adventures of Piano-man and the Great Monster-man."


2 comments:

Farm-Raised said...

What a great post. Such a fun snapshot!

Kate said...

Thanks, Leslie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...