Sunday, June 10, 2012

ten on ten

Today I'm linking up with a bit of sunshine

ten on ten button

a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours
capturing the ordinary beauty in your day to day life

yellow is the happiest color

marbles in a vase

week two in her big girl bed

90 degrees today= water, hose, water buckets, & ice cream

second summer of the red bucket=countless hours of fun
 
my Grace

white roses

monopoly game

shining light

may you have beautiful dreams


I hope you noticed beauty in your day.


~Kate

1 comment:

Alita said...

Just by reading your "about me" and looking at your photos I am impressed by your deep affection for your children. I adored all your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

I can't wait to come back for more.

Alita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...