Monday, June 4, 2012

The Earth Laughs in Flowers

I have a window above my kitchen sink.  The view was mostly of the side of our neighbor's garage.  Then the last few weeks, all along the garage, flowers are blooming.  

I love the view.  The flowers aren't noticeable [to others] because of their location.  
Today I thought what a happy view through my window.  I felt like the roses were put there just for me to enjoy.  Facing me.  Thank You, God...You know me.  I see the beauty.    

  

  




  


 "The earth laughs in flowers."  E.E. Cummings

~Kate


Grace Laced Mondays

2 comments:

Ruth@GraceLaced said...

Oh Kate, I'm so glad you linked up! How incredibly exquisite these blooms are! The Lord is gracious...even in the details: a kitchen window facing blooms in a neighboring yard. He's good!

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

lovely little gifts just for you. how special. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...