Saturday, May 12, 2012

Things that make me happy: Pink Edition

Books around the house

This morning these holds were available for pickup at the library.  These were all for Grace [age 9].  I might have been more excited bringing them home than her. 


Pink- being mama to daughters

Look how much pink was in my light load of laundry today.  I also painted the girls' room a very light pink a few weeks ago ["Silk Sheets" by Behr]. 




Sunshine & being outside

Today my husband was trimming up shrubs.  I was hanging out laundry.  Grace and Jude were whipping around on their [new] scooters.  Grace reminds me so much of myself as a little girl in this way...her poor legs are always scraped up and bruised.  As for Addie, her wearing a tank top makes me smile.  


  Happy Weekend!

~Kate 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...