Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nothing I Can Do

I realize there is nothing I can do to right certain things.  As much as I might want something…it eludes me.  It’s difficult living with hope and disappointment.  The wait for resolution is long.  No amount of kicking or screaming is going to make it happen.  I am powerless.  I can’t take care of it and I can’t make it better.  No amount of desire or even my best efforts will change things.  

In these moments, I have to trust God.  I have to leave it to Him.  I can’t fix it and I admit it.  I choose to hope and believe for things I do not currently see.  I choose to do the next thing.  It’s all I can do. I will keep moving forward.  I am asking God for help and strength.  I need Him.
  
 ~Kate 

 
“Anything God has ever done, He can do now.  Anything that God has done anywhere else, He can do here.  Anything that God has done for anyone else, He can do for you.”  [A.W. Tozer]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...