Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Awake

Where do you see God in your everyday life?  I'm finding Him in the new life of spring. 





 The daffodils are a visual reminder of how God can bring hope, beauty, and life.  Where just a few weeks ago I saw only a snow bank, completely unaware of what was waiting there, now the same spot has come alive with daffodils, tulips, and the beginning of hostas.  New life is coming.  New life is here!  The dead parts of me, He can bring to life.  He can make things new.

~Kate 
 
I've also been loving this song..


I’m linking up with this week’s Found: a photography challenge on Beautifully Rooted.


3 comments:

Lora said...

so beautiful!! i love it. and i love how God revealed Himself to you through it, too. :)

Mary said...

lovely! i brought some daffodils in today, too! :)
have a wonderful, blessed day! :)

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

oh, i love what you shared at the end of your post!
dwelling on that truth is so comforting for my heart. thanks for linking up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...