Monday, December 17, 2012

Talk of the 2-Year-Old

Our toddler.  She is loud, sassy, determined, and she makes us laugh every day.  I know they say that kids say what they hear.  True, but this girl comes up with some of her own material.  I've never heard some things she says from anyone else in our house.  Here's a short list of my favorite "Addie-isms":  

Wait a minute, you're not scary.

I neeeeeed it.

I not tell you nothing.

I not tell you my problems.

You be nice to me.

I no have "peanuts".

Just kiddin'.

It's loading.

I like to smile at you [when she's in trouble].

He's staring at me. 


[Sept 2012]

1 comment:

Becky said...

Lily's new one: "I not playing wit you!" :) gosh, would those two get on... want to move to NYC next? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...