Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ten on Ten

Ten on Ten- April 10th

Today I'm linking up with A Bit of Sunshine with her Ten on Ten project.  

A photo an hour for ten consecutive hours on the 10th day of the month.   
Finding life and beauty among the ordinary things of our day.  
I've been completely loving being able to take pictures today because we've been without a camera for months and our new camera just arrived yesterday. 

I'm a little snap happy and, so, without further ado, here are my ten pictures from today...



9am- the spring wreath Grace, Jude, and I made out of egg cartons last week
 
10am- blooms from our backyard

11am- Addie playing peek-a-boo with her favorite blanket

12pm- if you finish your lunch you can eat the bunny

1pm- tea time

2pm- Addie playing "Little People"...she likes the chicken best

3pm- Addie, her baby, and a box of raisins
 
4pm- Jude, a pile of cars, action figures, and some great sound effects

5pm- Captain America to the rescue

6pm- Grace took a school field trip to a quarry today and gave us the recap 

Minus the outtakes [which might be a great post!], this sums up my day...
I hope you had a lovely day and found beauty even in the ordinary things. 

~Kate 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely day! And your kids, man are they really growing up! Grace is such a beautiful young lady! Miss you all, Kate

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Fabulous snapshots of your day!

Katie said...

Love the egg carton wreath, it turned out so cute! And your kids are adorable :)

Angel said...

Great photos!
Such happy kiddos.
Little People- oh my gosh, I still love those toys.
Field trip to a quarry? Sounds like an adventure.
Your blog header is soooo adorable!

Kiki said...

I love all your photos. Especially the first two as well as the chocolate bunny photo (or what's left of it!). Great set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...