Sunday, April 7, 2013

State of the Fro

I was stopped by a black woman this week as I was shopping with Addie.  

She begins with "I see you have a mixed-race daughter..." and then proceeds to tell me about where I can find some great hair products and how to care for her hair.  

I appreciated the tips but wondered if Addie's hair looks in need of help.

Here is the current state of her fro...

  


[By the way, people sometimes assume that I am Addie's biological mom and her bio dad is black. Addie is not bi-racial.  Addie is African.  100%.]

2 comments:

Jacki said...

Her "fro" is beautiful and natural. Exactly how God made it. African hair is dryer,but as long as you keep it conditioned you will be fine. Good job mama! She is adorable!

Kate said...

Thanks. Yes, her hair is dry. The day the woman commented she kept talking about it needing more moisturizing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...